Office Administrator/Data Processor
Office Administrator/Data Processor (no agencies please)
Established in 2002, Advanced Mailing Solutions is a well-respected solution provider to the UK Direct Mail Industry. Recent investment in the latest plant and machinery, means we are now ideally positioned to accommodate a new and increasing set of opportunities in both the UK and International markets.
21 Langlands Avenue, East Kilbride G75 0YG
Description of Role
This uniquely varied role covers all aspects of general office administration. The successful candidate will also be required to undertake certain data processing based activities required for the production of our client's marketing campaigns. In addition, there will be the opportunity to assist the sales team in generating new business.
The following specific activities will be required:
- General office administration
- Client account management support
- Data formatting and processing within Word and Excel
- Inbound and outbound sales support and Lead Generation
- Production of management reporting
Whilst training will be provided on internal Company systems and processes, the successful candidate will be expected to have the following skills/attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail is a must for this role
- Administration skills
- Strong IT Skills, with particular expertise in Word and Excel
- Good communicator
- Professional telephone manner
- Flexibility in terms of overtime and tasks performed
- Sales/Purchase Ledger processing
9-5, Mon-Fri (37.5 hours).
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary plus 30 days annual leave (incl statutory)
For further information on Advanced Mailing Solutions, please visit https://www.amsnet.co.uk.
If you are interested in this position please contact Graeme McCreath in confidence on 0330 2233220 or submit your CV and a covering letter, including current salary details, using the button below.
Advanced Mailing Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ref: Vacancy posted: