Despite the increase in online market research tools, we understand that there still remains a requirement to undertake market research using postal surveys. This is particularly they case when certain demographics are being surveyed.
So assuming that direct mail continues to form part of your service offering, then let us show you how easy it is to outsource this and let us manage this service for you.
The benefits of choosing Advanced Mailing Solutions are:
- We have developed a solution specifically for market research agencies to provide a fully managed service for handling postal surveys.
- This enables us to capture undeliverables and respondents (not the survey data) to enable hassle-free reminder and follow-up mailings.
- Our solution can be used to maintain the anonymity of the respondents. We will know the respondents (required for follow up mailings) and you will know the results (as we will not open up the responses).
- We can easily provide formatted questionnaires in large format print.
- We can provide a single point of contact for all aspects of your campaign, including your print and mailing requirements.
- We know that land dates play an important part in the success of a postal survey, so we work with the postal providers to ensure that your surveys land when you need them to.
- We have an excellent understanding of setting up Royal Mail’s reply services including, Business Reply, Freepost, PO Boxes and Mail Redirection.
- In addition, we fully understand the UK delivery postal market, so will always ensure you are advised on the most cost effective postal method that meets your requirements.
- Our proactive Account Management team will ensure your project is managed successfully whilst keeping costs low.
- We are confident that our prices cannot be beaten. So we offer a Price Promise on the mailing aspect of what we do.
- The high specification of our printing and mailing equipment means that we can turnaround your requirements quickly and cost effectively.