A recent study has revealed that consumer data decays at a rate meaning that up to 22% of mailing data can become out of date on an annual basis.
Leaving unchecked, this rate of decay could render an entire database obsolete for mailing purposes in just over four years.
To help remedy this, we can provide you a free data audit that details the accuracy levels within your data as well as providing a profile of the contacts within your list. This provides an excellent insight into the segmentation contained within your data.
The impacts of using this data includes:
- Waste money on printing production costs
- Waste money on mailing fulfilment costs
- Waste money on postage costs
- Detrimentally affect your brand
- Increased environmental impact
- The overall success of your mailing campaign significantly reduced
- Contravene your obligations under the Data Protection Act
To help you assess, we can provide a free data audit that outlines the accuracy of your data.
As well as detailing what enhancements are possible, the audit also provides a very useful overview of the segmentation of your data. This enables you to fully understand the key geodemographic, socio-economic, financial and lifestyle characteristics of the contacts that appear within your data.